- For soft skin
- Seventh Generation Free and Clear
- Free and Clear sensitive
- The hypoallergenic Wipes
- These unscented wipes are large
- Disposable Wipes
- Baby Wipes are made for your baby’s sensitive skin. Thick and soft baby wipes for a gentle clean that is safe for baby, hands, and face.
- Free and Clear sensitive Baby wipes are fragrance-free, alcohol-free, parable free, and phenomenology free. Gentle baby wipes are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. Caring today for the next seven generations with Seventh Generation sensitive baby wipes.
- The hypoallergenic Baby Wipes Balanced baby wet wipes are also parable-, naphthalene-, alcohol-, fragrance-, and phenomenology-free.
- These unscented wipes are large and made: With durable, thick, and soft fibres, ideal for quick and easy cleanups at home or while travelling on-the-go. The easy-open, one wipe at a time packaging is also resalable to maintain moisture.
- Baby Wipes Cleaning Ripples texture provides softness while removing more, cleans better versus using dry bath tissue alone Adult wipes that are infused with the gentle cleansing power of water and are perfect for man wipes, feminine wipes and more.
- Disposable: Moist baby wipes are ideal for gentle cleansing of baby's bottom, hands, and face, leaving sensitive skin feeling smooth, comfortable, moisturized, and refreshed.
WARRANTY: (As per Brand Polices)
SHIPPING: (As per Shipping Policies)
- Terms & Conditions:(please read the terms and conditions supa.pk carefully).
- All Products offered on our website are only available for deliveries to addresses in any shipments outside of Pakistan are not available at this time.
- The customer will be informed by our supa.pk team through an email or a call if there’s any delay in delivery due to unforeseeable circumstances/issues with the product.
Note: Please specify color or size in the order notes if applicable. Also note that the prices mentioned on the product page is for single unit. The image sometimes might show products in a creative setting that could be mistaken as showing quantity unless stated otherwise in the product title.