Use of Supa.pk is free of charge, and anyone may freely browse through the website, products listing and other sections that are relevant to your interest. However, by using Supa.pk (which includes browsing through the website without purchasing any item) a user hereby agrees to:
- Being of legal age to make a purchase, which means that the users is over 18 years of age and capable of being legally bound in a legal contract of any form, be it with Supa, the vendors and any other third parties. If the user is not of legal age, s/he must be assisted by a parent or guardian to make any purchase on his/her behalf.
- Not upload any content, or share any such information on or through Supa.pk that is against morals and ethics of our society, or unlawful in any ways, or commit any act which would be unlawful as provided in the Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act, 2015, the Pakistan Penal Code (Act XLV of 1860) and other applicable laws of Pakistan.
- Not engage in any commercial activity by using any of the Supa.pk features, which includes, but is not limited to, product listings, user reviews, product sharing and recommendations, “Likes”, product requests, contact emails etc.
- Not interfere or be a cause of disruption or disturbance in the offering of service to other users of Supa and not harass, disturb, or intimidate other users or treat users in a hostile manner for any reason whatsoever.
- Not impersonate another person or entity, nor provide incorrect information including names, contact details, delivery and payment collection addresses etc.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Supa.pk website, or any other systems or networks connected to Supa or to any Supa server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Supa.pk Website, by any illegitimate means.
- Not use any manual or automatic method to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content on the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Supa reserves the right to bar/restrict or report any such activity to relevant authorities and take strict legal action for remedies which include monetary damages and specific performance.
- Not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the Website.
- Not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Supa.pk Website, or any other customer of Supa, including any Supa account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Supa.pk Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Supa.pk Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Supa.pk Website.
- Supa reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- For discounted products, in case of order cancellation due to any reason, Supa shall be liable to refund the amount paid (after discount) by the user and not the full amount before discount applies.
- Not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Supa.pk Website or Supa’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Supa.
- Not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- Not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Supa on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Not to use illegal / fraudulent investment / defective title for making payment on Supa.pk website.
All content posted on the Supa.pk website and/or Supa.pk blog is either originally developed, or provided exclusively by the vendors for listing and promotion of products. This includes product descriptions, specifications, images, videos, promotional literature, exclusive footage or information or news relevant to the brands and products listed on the Supa.pk website and/or blog. As such, these product descriptions, specifications, images, videos, promotional literature, exclusive footage or information or news, are the exclusive intellectual property of either Supa or its vendors. Therefore, any unauthorized duplication, copying, or misuse of the content from the Supa.pk website and/or blog is strictly prohibited and may constitute a breach of law, for which Supa.pk shall be entitled to any and all remedies available under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Trademarks, logos, marks or materials
You must not use any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Supa.pk website or blog, including any logos or characters, without the express written permission from Supa and the owner of the mark or materials, such as the vendors, brands and/or the brand’s official distributors in Pakistan. Supa shall treat such action as unlawful and shall be entitled to remedies under the law including, but not limited to, the Copyright Ordinance 1962, and the Trademarks Ordinance, 2001, and any other applicable laws in force.