DID YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF PERFUME?
Perfume is a powerful tool to express our personality, build our self-image and engage with others. Fragrances, in fact, accompany us in everyday life and tell something about us, raising memories and feelings.
The first modern perfume, made of scented oils blended in an alcohol solution, was made in 1370 at the command of Queen Elizabeth of Hungary and was known throughout Europe as Hungary Water.
Origins of Perfume
The history of perfume is definitely not recent. The origin of perfume is commonly attributed to the ancient Egyptians. They utilized scents to celebrate prayers and religious ceremony by burning essential oils, resin, and perfumed unguents.
This practice had several functions. First, the oils and unguents burned were necessary to ensure divinities’ protection and benevolence. Besides, scents were also used to convey messages and prayers to the dead, to purify the body and to conduct embalming ceremonies.
Over time, scents were not only confined to the sacred aspects, but they were also introduced in daily hygiene. Already at the time of the ancient Egypt there was an intense trade of spices, aromas and resins that were abundant in Egypt but also imported from distant lands such as the Middle East, Arabia and the Indians lands. From these trades were imported fine woods, scented resins, myrrh and incense that made up some of the main ingredients of the scents of the time.
Best Fragrances to Wear Right Now
If you're looking for a new perfume, then you're the right place. Supa.pk offers the best quality perfumes. That you can buy from their Online Shopping Store in Pakistan. A very comfortable and Budget-Friendly shopping experience is provided to all of their online customers. If you go on parties, weddings, or attend meetings just once wear it. I swear it will literally change the way you use perfume. Once you buy it, I’m pretty sure you will love it.
PRO TIPS FOR USAGE:
- Behind your ears. When moving your head in turning toward someone, they will enjoy the smell as the perfume fragrance is released.
- Below the jawline so that when someone hugs you or kisses you on your cheeks, they will smell the perfume or cologne.
- On the inside of your wrists but not too close to your hands. If too close to the palms, you will wash the perfume away when you wash your hands.
- The inside of the elbows allows the release of fragrance every time you bend your arms.
- Behind your knees. When you walk past people who are sitting, they can also enjoy the perfume fragrance
I’m going to share you a link of “Perfume”.
Let me Show you, how it’s gonna be looks like
How to Place Your Order:
I’ll make a video which is very helpful for you to place your order.