DID YOU KNOW WHO INVENT THE HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
|The first 'real' hair straightener was invented and patented by Isaac K. Shero. He designed the straightener in a way that hot metal plates could glide through the hair reducing the risk of damaging it. Later on, he introduced the ceramic straightener and electrical straightener
Hair Straightener History and Facts
A hairstyling technique, hair straightening has been around from the 1890s, and if claims are to be believed from the time of ancient Egypt. The best part about this technique is that it helps to flatten the hair while straightening at giving it a uniform and sleek look. At the moment, both genders are resorting to getting their hair straightened for the sheer convenience of it. Due to packed schedules, rebonding, as it's sometimes called, needs the least amount of maintenance while giving you if a fresh look all the time.
Like mentioned before, for centuries, straight hair has always been a popular hairstyle for women around the globe. Not only is it easier to manage, but it also helps to give a clean and neat appearance being frizz-free. If you are somebody who isn’t a fan of their naturally curly hair, or simply want to change your look, using a hair straightener can be the best option for you.
A hair straightener is a tool that can give you silky, glossy, and straight hair giving you a polished appearance. Nowadays, companies also are launching these products with various features such as temperature control, additional lock facility, and a heat-proof exterior body.
Best Hair Straightener for Your Hair 2021
Are you afraid of using or buying hair straightener products online? If it’s good or bad for your hair. Then don’t be afraid now, cause “Supa.pk” provides the best quality hair straightener products. That you can buy from their Online Shopping Store in Pakistan. A very comfortable and Budget-Friendly shopping experience is provided to all of their online customers.
PRO TIPS FOR USAGE:
- First, wash your hair with a shampoo and a mild conditioner. You can blow dry your hair after the wash, or simply let it dry itself. If you have frizzy, thick hair, then use a smoothing and conditioning shampoo. It will help if you opt for volumizing products in case you have fine hair.
- Lightly dry your hair with a towel and proceed to blow-dry it from the roots up to the tips while drying the hair. Comb your hair correctly and detangle it. This is how you must prepare your hair before using the best straightener.
- Once done with detangling, apply a heat protection spray to keep your hair safe from any heat damage. Remember to not spray it on the roots as it can leave the hair greasy.
- Split the hair into sections/partitions before you start straightening, so that you can uniformly straightened hair on both sides.
- Set the right temperature on the flat iron, depending on the hair length. At Vega, we have the best hair straighteners that come with and without adjustable temperature settings.
I’m going to share you a link of “Hair Straightener”.
Let me Show you, how it’s gonna be looks like
How to Place Your Order:
Ill make a video which is very helpful for you to place your order.