Facts You Should Know About Glasses
1. Sunglasses were "invented" 2,000 years ago. The Inuit (eskimos) created snow goggles from animal bone, leather and wood.
There were small slits that allowed only the tiniest of light through. This effectively shielded the eyes from the blinding glare of sunlight reflected off the snow. Talk about innovation!
2. Italian eyeglass conglomerate Luxottica owns nearly every popular brand of sunglasses sold worldwide as well as Sunglass Hut. Luxottica's brands include icons like Ray-Ban and Persol in addition to a large portion of fashion brands that have licensing deals with the company like Tiffany & Co, Prada, Chanel, D&G and many more.
3. Hot sunglass trends change year-to-year, but mostly always come back in style. We've gone from aviators, to cat-eye, to round, to oversized, and now tiny sunglasses are all the rage.
Celebrities and fashion magazines always have the say on what's hot and what's not. It's important to note that not all styles fit your face. It's always best to go in to a retail store and try on new styles before buying.
4. National Sunglasses Day is Thursday, June 27, 2019. This day is all about celebrating the importance of wearing shades to protect the eyes from the sun’s harsh ultraviolet (UV) rays. Save the date!
5. Polaroid sunglasses offering protection from UV rays were invented in 1936. Before then, tinted sunglasses only reduced the glare of sunlight exposed to the eye. Side note, we love you Bette Davis!
The Best Sunglasses You Should Buy
If you're searching for a sunglasses, then Supa.pk offers the best sunglasses. That you can buy from their Online Shopping Store in Pakistan. A very comfortable and Budget-Friendly shopping experience is provided to all of their online customers. Suitable to wear every day and easy to match.
Our Collection of Sunglasses
How to Place Your Order: